City Clerk - Liquor Licenses

The City Clerk issues liquor permit licenses in conjunction with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). The fee is one-half of the TABC fee. The City license may be obtained upon receipt of the State license. To receive your City licenses you must present a copy of the TABC License, complete a City application, and submit the appropriate fee. The City permit is valid for one year. div>

For further information regarding the application process:

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
6450 Concord
Beaumont, TX 77708